Wednesday, April 10, 2013

AIRBRUSHING PLASTIC FLOWER SODA BOTTLES

This recycled plastic bottle that is now a pretty flower has three layers of Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks.  The first layer
towards the rim I painted it with magenta colors.  Right above that color I sprayed the orange ink.  The top of the flowers
has a layer of red inks.  The difference with this flower and the one below, is I used less colors and kept the airbrush
moving.
Just another view.
Well I'm sure you have seen my post about airbrushing my flowers giving them a stained glass look simply my holding the airbrush in one spot an additional second or too. However, I wanted to show you this flower where it does not have that stained glass effect like the picture below.
See the difference.  This flower has a stained glass effect.  I used a smashed bottle cap and polymer clay for the middle.
Both flowers come out very pretty using my favorite Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks.  These inks are permanent and look great on glass, metal, and of course plastic.  I use lot's of these inks, as I stain everything.  Lol,  So far I have not found it any cheaper than the link below.  If you know of a cheaper place, by all means please let me know



Well that's it for now.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Help me make this world a prettier place by recycling and upcycling.  Please feel free to share, like, or pin.  Till the next time...Many blessings.

Sincerely,

Mary Helen







No comments:

Post a Comment