Monday, January 28, 2013

2 LITER BOTTLE RECYCLED INTO HAND CRAFTED FISH

This 2 liter bottle that was someone's trash, is now a colorful little fish.  Why Not?  Lol.
I started molding flowers and colorful male guppies came to mind.  I'm still not quite sure what I am going to do with these fish as they do make great cold snack dishes too. Note, the paint is on the outside, so I assume it's pretty safe.  What do you think? I mounted the other pair of fish on a board.  But I am thinking a mobile fish sun catcher for these.  I'm not sure...meanwhile, today, it's a snack dish.  Lol.   I will keep you updated on it's outcome..

Colorful tail and fins.
I will keep it simple since I don't want to repeat myself.  I feel if you can imagine it on a bottle, well then you can create it.  It's all mental work, and just go from there.  However, all the magic takes place when I use Adirondack  Alcohol Inks.



An inside view.  I tell you, I love the effects of these Aidirondack Alcohol inks.
Don't you?
These inks is what gives my molded plastic the color that continues to inspire me to keep on creating my projects.

If you are interested on how I cut, mold, paint, and put together these recycled bottles, please visit my home page for a picture tutorial.
Please help make our planet beautiful...RECYCLE.
Pass this along:)  Till the next time, Many blessings.

Sincerely,

Mary Helen


Until I decide what I am going to make with these fish, I will enjoy my snack mix:)











No comments:

Post a Comment