Thursday, January 24, 2013

"FISH LOVING FISH" WALL PLAQUE MADE OUT OF RECYCLED BOTTLES

Again when I looked at the plain clean 2 liter plastic bottle, I saw the image of fish, and went with that.  I call it, "Fish Loving Fish".  haha.  Got any better ideas?  I love my inks especially on colors like guppies, at least the male guppy is colorful.  Not fair, but so I guess I have two male guppies
here or what?  I love color?  Kissing fish is a cute idea right?  I thought so.



I blew each fish up because I liked the paint on it.  I might do an image
transfer with this snapshot.  I think it would look real nice just like this.
Let's see, I used the top portion of a two liter bottle.  Split it in half using some heavy duty tin shears.  I gave it a rough shape.  I continued to shaped it first this time before the Adirondack Alcohol Ink paint job.  Paints are not cheap and I don't want to waste any paint on something I could not use.  I mounted it on a piece of styro foam that was in some throw away packaging.  I covered it with aluminum which I embossed, and painted with alcohol inks.  I used a glue gun to adhere my project together.

Well that's it for now.  I thought I'd share my Kissing Fish since I just made them.  I hope you enjoy my blog, if not for the pics only.  Please come back, or visit my other blogs.  Just go to my home page and don't forget to share.  So till the next time...Many Blessings
This is what they looked like before the mounting.  I did cut some of the
mouth to reduce the size.

Sincerely,

Mary Helen

I just love the colors the inks give.  You don't have to be an artist to play right?







No comments:

Post a Comment