Tuesday, April 9, 2013

7UP PLASTIC BOTTLE CORSAGE

Isn't this a cute corsage for a baby shower?  Just add a name tag like "PROUD MOM", etc.  
This is going to be a quick share.  Hopefully, you know how I make my plastic flowers out of recyclable plastic bottles by now.  This time I used plain acrylic paint.  I painted the pink first.  Let it dry, then continued to paint the white.  I added a flattened bottle cap in the center. I found this baby face on a program I have. I shaped the picture into a one inch circle then added a resin cap. By the way this would be cute if you add the baby's face in the circle.  Anyway,  I then folded a wire in half for the stem. I wrapped the stem with plastic green tape I found at the dollar store. At this point you can wear this corsage if you have a long stick pin.  If not continue as I did in the next picture.
You can see how I wrapped it with the green plastic tape.  I also added another flattened bottle cap for the back so I could glue the pin finding.  


It's almost finished.  Some pink ribbon, a name tag, then it's done.
Oh by the way, I bought my resin tops, and bottle caps online.  Check out the link below:)  It's so much cheaper than Michael's.


Well I just had to share.  I hope you like this easy recycling project by upcycling your plastic bottles.  It's fun, and creative.  They make cute gifts too. You can help make this world a cleaner prettier place to live.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to share and visit my other blogs here.  Thanks for allowing me to be of service.  Many blessings:)

Sincerely,

Mary Helen











No comments:

Post a Comment