Monday, February 4, 2013

STAINED BEER BOTTLE USING PERMANENT MARKERS-recycled

Here is the same beer bottle in 3 stages of scribbling with my permanent markers because that's all I could do.

Today, my tremors worked for me.  Thank God.  Some days are worse than other days. I 

always tremor, no matter what. But, they have improved tremendously with my brain implant. 

On the days I tremor more, I don't mold, or play with fire so to speak. Or I don't paint,

 because of too many do overs. Today I thought I'd go with the grain, instead of against it. 

 My tremors that is.


I realized I could not use my inks today.  I have a deadline to meet, and I will not let that interfere. So, I picked up the permanent markers and literally began to scribble. I didn't know where this was going to take me, but I was inspired to do so. I am so glad I did.

I quickly began to see flowers forming. Well I see them. Lol, not sure if you do. This is not your typical stain. But, it is stained. I will bake it for 20 min on low and it should be permanently set.

See the shaky lines. Lol. Well at least I can make lines and made the bottle. Haha. If you visits my blog...
Livingwithessentialtremors.blogspot.com
You will get it.

Well, that's it for now. I have a new recipe I have to post on my other blog...
Maryhelenstestkitchen.blogspot.com
So till I have time to post more instructions as mentioned, many blessings:)

Sincerely

Mary Helen







No comments:

Post a Comment